If, like us, you’re of the opinion that pancake day should be a national holiday then you’re going to love this simple recipe for the perfect American style pancakes.
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 large eggs (beaten)
- 30 grams butter (melted and cooled)
- 300 ml milk
- 225 grams plain flour
- butter for frying
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blitz
- Heat up your pan
- Add a spoonful of mixture to the pan
- When the upper side begins to bubble turn the pancake
- The second side should take about a minute to cook from there
- Decorate pancakes as you wish. Banana, Nutella, Blueberries or Strawberries are particular favourites at Woodhouse.