This week we are back with another Style File that provides you with a little understated style. Although there are ways to piece these items up to become more of a considered look – their versatility also allows you to dress it down and stand out in simplicity. If you have any interest in mens fashion you will have a bomber jacket on your list already – This one from Edwin follows the military hues that this style originates. Colour block trainers are also unavoidable and if you’re not prepared to go the whole hog with red then this is a good comprising colour to settle on and also provides a little more versatility. We have added this Barbour multi webbing belt for a slight impact paired with a trusty pair of Edwin jeans in black and a plain white polo from the Laurel Wreath collection of Fred Perry.
Featured in this outfit:
- Edwin Baller Olive Green Bomber Jacket
- Fred Perry Laurel Wreath White Towelling Leisure Polo Shirt
- Edwin Standard Modern Black Regular Tapered Jeans
- Cruyff Santi Bright Navy Trainers
- Barbour Ford Mixed Stretch Webbing Belt