As you know sportswear have been a continuing trend for a few seasons now and we say long may it continue! Not only this, but retro pieces are either being dusted off, handed down or re-issued by certain brands and everyone is loving the nostalgia. This jacket from Adidas Originals combines both of these, piece it with a sharp white tee and a plain backpack with a bit of texture. As it’s spring we can welcome beige chinos back into our everyday wardrobe, and we have used these smart trainers from Polo Ralph Lauren to pull the whole outfit together and nail the retro sportswear look with a smart-casual touch that everyone is after this season.
Featured in this outfit:
- Adidas Originals EQT Grey & Green Windbreaker Jacket
- Belstaff Thom White Crew Neck Pocket T-Shirt
- Barbour Neuston Stone Cotton Twill Chino Trousers
- Polo Ralph Lauren Jermain Newport Navy Suede Trainers
- Adidas Originals Dark Grey BP Running Backpack