This outfit is set to kit you out for the coming months of winter weather. Roll necks are a must, having shaken off their previous negative connotations it has become a versatile garment which can be worn and give yourself practical smart attire. We have paired this with a quality leather jacket from Belstaff – made in Italy there is no denying that it is constructed from the finest leather and details that get you that David Beckham biker style, who is a key ambassador for this iconic brand. To add to this biker look we have chosen a thick sweater from the Barbour Triumph collection which two British names are synonymous with motorcycling – perfect for any biker fans who love their heritage.
Steve McQueen, who also inspired a Barbour collection, was known for wearing a classic pair of desert boots, like these from the creators Clarks Originals. Finish the outfit off with a simple black pair of sturdy Edwin jeans.
Featured in this outfit:
- Belstaff Burgess Blouson Dark Brown Leather Jacket
- Barbour International Triumph Slate Grey Shifter Sweatshirt
- Barbour Harrow Military Brown Roll Neck Sweater
- Edwin ED-80 Black Selvedge Slim Tapered Fit Denim Jeans
- Clarks Originals Beeswax Leather Desert Boots