There is a huge appetite for bold coloured shoes at the moment which could most predominantly have kicked off from the Adidas x Pharrell ‘Supercolour’ collection which stormed in and out of the market last year. A trend has grown and the Red to the floor look seems more and more popular. We have featured these Stan Smiths, which have been reinvented into a power red suede. Now the best way to wear this trend is to keep the rest of your outfit minimalistic and neutral; so we have gone all black which will really allow your shoes to do the talking.
Featured in this outfit:
• Adidas Originals Stan Smith Power Red Suede Trainers
• Cruyff Klein Black Hooded Jacket
• Creative Recreation Black Long Sleeve Crew Neck T-Shirt
• BOSS Green Delaware Black Slim Fit Jeans
• Luke 1977 Jimmy Black Leather Belt