We have teamed up for the second time with menswear expert and vlogger, The Hoxton Trend to bring you this weeks collaborative #WoodhouseStyleEdit. This guy is all about reviewing the best products in luxury designer menswear, so you can trust that his choices are top.
For this look he opted for a more of a smart casual style with a selection of his favourite pieces from our collections. Whilst we are moving into SS17, winter is still very much present so he picked up a warm khaki jacket and paired it with a grey knit and blue jeans. Find out how to get the look below:
- Polo Ralph Lauren Armadillo Green Lightweight Hooded Jacket
- HUGO Subon Grey Woven Knit Crew Neck Sweater
- True Religion Rocco Lapis Blue Relaxed Skinny Distressed Denim Jeans
- Fred Perry Spencer Dark Chocolate Tumbled Leather Trainers
- Fred Perry Black Pique Texture Barrel Bag
Scroll through the imagery to see the man himself in the #WoodhouseStyleEdit or watch him in action on The Hoxton Trend YouTube channel. You can also follow him (and us!) on social media and snapchat just click on the links below to see his profiles.