We have teamed up with menswear blogger, The Fashion Samaritan to bring you this weeks collaborative #WoodhouseStyleEdit. As the seasons have changed in such an abrupt manor, he has pulled together an outfit from our collections to suit this cooler climate that we have been thrown into. There is no denying the comfortable duvet feel of a Woolrich jacket, which he has pieced with a seasonal winter knit from Barbour and layered over a Polo Ralph Lauren clean white shirt. Going with the trends of trainers and trousers he has used a grey pair of chinos from BOSS and a classic pair of adidas Originals Stan Smith. Shop the look below:
- Woolrich Dark Moss Green Down Filled Arctic Parka
- Barbour Barnard Storm Grey Cable Knit Sweater
- Polo Ralph Lauren Classic White Poplin Shirt
- BOSS Stanino 14-W Cool Grey Chino Trousers
- Adidas Originals Stan Smith White Tumbled Leather Trainers
Scroll through the imagery to see the man himself in the #WoodhouseStyleEdit or read more on The Fashion Samaritan’s blog. You can also follow him (and us!) on social media just click on the links below to see his profiles.