We start off our #WoodhouseStyleEdit for AW16 with this understated look with our favourite brands that have evolved into the most popular within subcultures. The Adidas Gazelle‘s relaunch this year and we hold a large variety of colour ways in the collection. We also see the Bomber jacket march through trends season after season and we don’t think it’ll be going any time soon, so it’s a safe bet that is also a versatile investment for any mans wardrobe. This particular jacket features the signature Union Jack pattern on the inside of the garment giving that Pretty Green stamp. Piece this outfit with a plain yet classic Fred Perry M6000 Polo and a pair of beige chinos.
Featured in this outfit:
- Pretty Green Blue Upton Bomber Jacket
- Fred Perry M6000 White & Navy Slim Fit Polo Shirt
- BOSS Crigan3 Regular Fit Stone Chinos
- Adidas Originals Gazelle Clear Onix Trainers
- Herschel Buoy Black Thick Knit Beanie